Solar Water Heating Lunch and Learn
A condensed, comprehensive, educational program that will provide participants with an advanced look at current solar water heating system design, building integration and client/customer added benefits.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the permitting, zoning and ordinance requirements for clients and projects
- Learn about current utility, municipal and tax credits currently available
- Discuss how the global energy market impacts the U.S. water heating market
- Identify four trends driving growth in the U.S. solar water heating market
- Identify four types of solar water heating system designs and correctly match them to a list of their pros and cons
- Identify four solar water heating system design characteristics that have enabled the development of pre-engineered solar water heating systems in the U.S.
- Discuss three changes to codes and standards that have resulted in the reemergence of the solar water heating industry in the U.S.
- Learn about the current state wide Bulk Purchase Program offered by the MN Renewable Energy Society