Administrator, Plant - Wind-REN
Iberdrola is a global energy leader, the number one producer of wind power, and one of the world's biggest electricity utilities in terms of market capitalisation. The group supplies energy to almost 100 million people in dozens of countries including Spain, the United Kingdom (ScottishPower), the United States (AVANGRID), Brazil (Neoenergia), Mexico, Germany, Portugal, Italy and France, with a workforce of more than 35,000 people.
Iberdrola is leading the transition towards a sustainable energy model through its investments in renewable energy, smart grids, large-scale energy storage and digital transformation, to offer its customers the most advanced products and services. Thanks to its commitment to clean energy, Iberdrola is one of the companies with the lowest emissions and an international benchmark for its contribution to sustainability and the fight against climate change.
The Wind Plant Administrator will be primarily responsible for supporting the Field Operations Team, working with the Plant Manager and Regional Director for Field Operations, maintaining records and administration of personnel activities for a specific wind plant facility.
- Create reports and project statements which include but are not limited to owner cost responsibility, project status, and adherence to contractual requirements.
- Provide desk-side IT support for site staff members and visiting Avangrid personnel. Setting up of MS Windows profiles, email settings, printer access and desktop shortcuts for new and existing staff, as needed. Interface with Helpdesk support on network and local server issues.
- Provide desk-side support to site staff for the Company's ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems such as SAP financial and expense reporting, requisition and purchase order processing, time entry, maintenance and materials management, online employee benefits, etc.
- Execute and administer spare parts inventory related responsibilities including organization of stockroom, receiving, goods movements, cycle counts and the tracking and recording of serialized components.
- Review daily work order processing in SAP for accuracy, to include material consumption, goods movements, labor hours, and other key measurements associated with each job/task. Work closely with the SAP Maintenance Planner to administer planned maintenance cycles and serialized component movements.
- Purchasing and Receiving activities, such as generating requisitions, administering purchase orders, receiving goods, purchasing tools and/or equipment, resolving vendor discrepancies, etc.
- Monitor weather conditions such as storm activity, extreme heat or cold and high winds which may impact project operations activities or endanger the workforce.
- Analyze and interpret financial and operating data as requested.
- Periodic downloading of data files from project SCADA system.
- Answer telephone, taking appropriate message and or providing information to callers or individuals that visit the project. Maintain and replenish office supplies; maintain all office equipment.
- Understand and track project expenses and prepare a monthly report for the plant manager in support of their financial management of the project.
- Prepare detailed labor tracking, as required, for management.
- Plan and coordinate company functions and meetings. Schedule onsite training as required and participate in regional and project staff meetings and record minutes as needed.
- Invoice processing and reconciliation, as required.
- Work closely with the Portland Office on various issues, such as warranty claims, payroll, vendors, community outreach, etc.
- Other duties as directed and needed.
- Adhere to effective internal controls.
- HS Diploma/GED and minimum of 4 years’ experience in a comparable administrative role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) with the ability to set up MS Windows profiles, email settings, printer access and desktop shortcuts, and the ability to interface with Helpdesk support on network and local server issues. Demonstrated skills in typing and proofreading.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to analyze and interpret financial data; process and understand various accounting functionalities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of the department and team.
- Prior experience of maintaining and adhering to inventory controls, working with SAP or equivalent ERP system, and purchasing and receiving activities.
- Demonstrated hardware skills such as the ability to move electronic equipment within the office space, knowledge of network access and computers, printers and peripherals.
Additional Success Factors
- Self-starter with demonstrated performance leading initiatives and building consensus at all levels of a matrixed global organization with minimal supervision.
- Ability to foster and participate in a productive team environment by establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Effectively provides and receives information orally in individual and group situations. Written expression is clear, concise, and conveys the desired message.
- Ability to analyze project risks and proactively identify solutions with a flexible, creative, and solution-focused outlook on problem solving.
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills with the ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing business environment with typically tight schedules and demanding targets.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
Follow instructions at the link.