Clean Energy Job Board
Associate Director of Energy
The Associate Director of Energy and Environmental Markets will provide support to the sales team, largely focusing on current and prospective consumer customers. In this role, the candidate will provide ongoing support and resolution to customer requests, provide financial derivative quotes to customers, and execute trades on an as needed basis. Interaction with the sales, trading, and credit teams on a daily basis will be required. In this role, you will apply comprehensive and thorough knowledge of sales processes to support both existing and prospective customer relationships to maximize efficiency and effectiveness for the commercial organization.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the complex sales processes are successfully completed accurately.
- Responsible for providing independent, timely, and accurate valuations of customer’s positions, exposure, and other criteria which will impact and facilitate trade execution with our customers.
- Further enable broader sales team with key process execution and sales activity including, but not limited, pricing requests, trading execution, customer agreements and other ad hoc support.
- Monitor and ensure commercial data is received and accurate in our systems.
- Create customized reports on an as needed basis and manage customer requests as needed.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Relevant background in the Energy marketplace
- Knowledge of Dodd Frank regulation and protocol
- Familiarity with financial derivatives and risk management concepts