Associate Product Developer Job
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Develop and launch new energy efficiency, renewable energy and demand response programs. Work with cross-functional teams and external partners to develop new programs, improve business processes, conduct strategic planning, and strengthen working relationship with key business partners.
- Develop and launch new products. Support development of large/complex new products. Monitor and document results to ensure that product development activities achieve platform strategies, adhere to process, maintain schedule, manage risk and budget. Assure successful transition to Product Management.
- Prepare business plans for new product ideas utilizing the product development process. This includes all aspects of business plan preparation including financial, market, competition, etc. Gain agreement on recommendations.
- Participate in the identification of new customer energy efficiency, renewable energy, and demand response programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner organizations. Encourage communication and integration of efforts.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, engineering or related discipline or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge
- Five years experience in product development, program management, engineering, or regulatory administration
- Proven project management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience with utility customer energy programs