Associate Product Portfolio Manager Job
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
- Provide input for product market plan to meet market segments' needs and product goals. Ensure portfolio strategies meet customer needs.
- Implement portfolio's marketing mix including: pricing, sales channels, launch activities, acquisition and retention, life-cycle management and customer migration paths. Manage day-to-day product portfolio issues to meet cross segment goals.
- Develop budgets, sales forecasts, DSM goals and profitability goals. Accountability to product P&L.
- Conduct evaluation of product portfolio and implement measures to maintain competitiveness.
- Responsible for excellent product implementation and accurate, timely communications of status.
- Lead and participate on teams to ensure effective marketing strategies are developed, product needs are understood and to reinforce cooperation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 3 years in marketing
- Proven results in one of the following areas; product development, launch, channel management, program management, or cost management
- Renewable energy industry experience
- Cross-functional team leadership for large, complex projects
- Critical relationship management
- Regulated industry experience
- MBA complete or in progress