Associate Visual Communications Specialist
NextEra Analytics is the optimization and analytics team for the world's largest renewable energy generator. We thrive on solving the toughest problems facing the energy industry and creating innovative forecasting and optimization solutions that lead the way into the next era of energy.
Come help us tell the story of renewable energy. NextEra Analytics is the science, data, and software division of the largest developer of wind and solar energy projects in the United States. Our progressive office space in St. Paul, Minnesota helps foster a creative environment for enabling fundamental changes in the energy industry. We create tools that help cities, states, organizations and people meet clean energy goals. Our team is looking for a creative visual storyteller to create compelling presentations, websites, apps, and graphics to accelerate the adoption of renewable technologies.
Individuals will work closely with the leadership team to translate technical engineering, scientific, and software concepts into marketing materials that can be used for internal and external sales. Employee must have a passion for clean energy and making the world a better place. Previous experience collaborating with technical experts is a major plus. Employee must demonstrate a willingness to become familiar with the technical aspects of our business. This role will:
• Develop slide decks and other communication materials based on input from management and teammates
• Design and illustrate a product vision with the assistance of solutions leads and technical experts
• Assist in the development and implementation of NextEra Analytics' communication strategy
• Assist in the development and implementation of user interfaces for software tools
• Experience with the Adobe Suite and Sketch
• Experience with Invision or similar prototyping tools
• Experience with video editing software
• Prepare finished copy and art for vendors, internal and/or external audiences as needed.
• Maintain and updates website appearance and email campaigns by developing and enforcing design and display standards; edits as needed.
• Act as a Brand steward; provides guidance on design and positioning, maintains Brand Guidelines documentation, ensures adherence.
Follow instructions at the link