Bilingual Customer Service Support Staff
Three Rivers is a non-profit agency providing economic opportunities that strengthen individuals, families and communities in southeastern Minnesota.
The Bilingual (Somali/English) Customer Service Support Staff provides Agency-wide support to assist clients with language barriers to access Three Rivers Community Action programs. (Full Position Description will be shared with applicants selected for in-person interviews; to request full description, call 507-316-0610.)
This part-time time position (25 hours per week) will be based in Rochester, but may occasionally need to travel for training, meetings, etc.
Eligible for 403(b) Retirement Plan with generous employer match after one year of employment.
Job offers are contingent on a reference check and a criminal background check.
- Fluency in both written and verbal English and Somali
- Customer service experience and skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Olmsted County organizations, schools, community services, officials, residents, etc.
- Basic computer proficiency
Follow instructions at the link.