Building Systems Operator
At Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI), your career is always on the move. Our employees have expertise across diverse verticals and technology platforms. OATI combines the agility of a small company with the stability of a large company. We have built a nurturing and rewarding culture diligently over the last 25 years. Our work culture is collaborative and we encourage every team member to go beyond their defined roles and learn more. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging, and rewarding career, then OATI is the place to be! To learn more, please visit our website at www.oati.com.
OATI offers full time employment with competitive salary and benefits, including 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, and excellent health and dental insurance programs. OATI prides itself on providing a stable, supportive environment for career development with opportunities for future growth and promotion within the company. Applicants must be self-motivated, energetic, and willing to work in a team-oriented company.
Extra Benefits: OATI Fitness Center, onsite cafeteria that offers breakfast and lunch, games and books for coworkers to enjoy during break, intramural activities like basketball, soccer, volleyball, Frisbee golf, and many more!
OATI is seeking a Building Systems Operator (BSO) to maintain, operate, and optimize building automation and electrical systems. OATI’s BSO group is growing and looking to add additional qualified staff to the team.
- 2 years technical certificate or diploma for HVAC, Electrical Systems/Metering, or 2 years of building systems operation experience.
- 1-3 years direct experience with building systems maintenance and/or operations
- Valid US driver’s license
- U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Local to MN
Prior experience with the following technology is a plus:
- Building automation and monitoring systems
- Experience with mechanical/electrical metering products
- Experience with cogeneration, microgrids, renewable energy, energy storage
- Can interpret engineering diagrams
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Ability to identify electrical/mechanical controls and systems issues
- Detail, quality, and documentation oriented personality
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite of applications
To apply please send resume to:
OATI Recruitment: www.oati.com/recruiting for more information.