Business Development Manager
ReneSola (NYSE:SOL) is a leading international brand in solar project development, construction, operations and asset management. The company has teams in 10 countries, including major solar power markets such as China, the US, Canada, the UK, France, Spain, Turkey, Poland, Japan, and Thailand. By leveraging its global presence and extensive distribution and sales network, ReneSola is well-positioned to develop high quality green energy projects with attractive returns around the world.
Negotiable: competitive base salary commission plan full benefits + 401K.
Regular business hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM OR 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
The Business Development Manager is a key part of ReneSola Power’s strategy, and maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers. He/She is responsible for initiating relationships with key strategic accounts in commercial, government, and industrial sectors.
- Identify and develop new customers (subscribers) for energy generated by ReneSola's community solar projects in the Midwest (Minnesota);
- Participate in full life cycle sales and lead generation of commercial, industrial, and institutional clients;
- Consultative selling, determining customer needs and presenting tailored solutions;
- Work with the ReneSola technical support team to answer technical questions from clients;
- Independently close deals while maintaining key client relationships;
- Provide feedback to supervisor regarding customer development and sales forecast;
- Attend weekly sales meetings.
- Work experience of 5+ years in a sales driven environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree with some affinity and aptitude for science and math;
- Proven track record in sales and interacting with customers and clients;
- Experience with educating prospects and an ability to explain complex product offering in a clear and understandable way;
- General knowledge of renewable energy is desired, but not necessary. Renesola offers excellent training;
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Energetic and creative personality.
Please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.