Clean Energy Job Board
Communications and Engagement Specialist
At Ever-Green Energy our mission is to make a difference each day by developing, owning, and operating efficient energy systems that benefit our customers, employees, communities, owners, and the environment.
At the core of what we do is the talent and commitment of our employees. Our team has built an international reputation for success based on our team’s delivery of exceptional service, operational excellence, environmental stewardship, and promoting a culture of respect and integrity in all we do. As an organization we are committed to the communities that we serve through education, volunteerism, philanthropy, and encouragement of local development.
At Ever-Green, we are committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates employees of all backgrounds and beliefs. We believe that welcoming multiple approaches and points of view drives our innovation, allowing us to continue to provide creative solutions in improving the environmental profile of our communities.
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ever-Green Energy is looking for a team member to coordinate the development and execution of communications and engagement projects, programs, and events in support of promoting Ever-Green Energy and its affiliates.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, you may be the right candidate for our Communications and Engagement Specialist position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include:
1. Coordinates the development and execution of marketing and communication efforts for Ever-Green Energy and its affiliates, with a focus on content development and editorial management of digital and print materials. Assist in writing and editing proposals, reports, newsletters, blogs, press releases, letters, and presentations.
2. Manages projects and improves processes related to communications as well as customer and stakeholder engagement in support of utility sales, marketing, and business development.
3. Coordinates customer care and engagement efforts for the company’s client and utility customers, including development and deployment of processes, tools, platforms, and training.
4. Builds and nurtures an external network of individuals and organizational contacts to support the ongoing success and future growth of Ever-Green Energy and its affiliates.
5. Assists with managing the strategic function of the company contacts database by coordinating the user experience, monitoring the platform’s effectiveness for tracking and reporting, performing regular content and contact update processes, and entering or reviewing data.
6. Coordinates the planning and preparation of customer and visitor meetings, conferences and expos, receptions, and other in-person and virtual special events.
7. Participates in team efforts to have a company presence in community and stakeholder processes, meetings, and events.
8. Coordinates tour program logistics including managing requests, scheduling, improving processes, and coordinating the records management for tour registries.
9. Assists the team with management of visual and brand assets including brand standards and branded collateral requests, logos, photo assets, and orders of branded items.
10. Coordinates marketing and communications administrative projects, including market research, mailings, management of department supplies, vendor payments, and support of facilities management activities.
This member of our team should have the ability to work in a highly-matrixed environment and receive direction from multiple sources; highly organized; detail-oriented; flexible and adaptable; project and process management; keen analytical abilities; problem-solving; excellent writing and communication capabilities; experience collaborating with external stakeholders; ability to work well with internal and external customers; expertise in Microsoft Office and CRM (or other database products); collaborative team player. Preferred - Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other design and photo editing software.
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package, paid parking, PTO and 11 paid holidays including our favorite holiday: your birthday!
Ever-Green Energy considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, marital or familial status, status concerning public assistance, disability, or Veteran status. All applicants will be considered solely on the basis of their qualifications.
Minimum requirements to be successful in this role:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of experience in communications or marketing.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Some post-secondary educational experience in marketing, communications, business, environmental or natural sciences.
- Experience in project management, sales, customer engagement, or science/technical environment preferred.
Please include cover letter