At Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI), your career is always on the move. Our employees have expertise across diverse verticals and technology platforms. OATI combines the agility of a small company with the stability of a large company, where we have built a nurturing and rewarding culture diligently over the last 23 years. Our work culture is collaborative and we encourage every Team Member to go beyond their defined roles and learn more. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging, and rewarding career, then OATI is the place to be!
Depends on qualifications.
OATI offers part time employment up to 40 hours a week with potential to become full time following a three month probationary period.
OATI has an immediate opening for a Communications Specialist that will work on various corporate writing projects, events, promotional content, writing for SEO, and more. Candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- A minimum of 0-2 years of experience providing support in an office environment
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing for SEO
- Ability to work inter-departmentally to achieve goals
- Self-starting philosophy and commitment to quality
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to tailor content to meet the needs of the audience
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Office products
- Acceptable background investigation report
- U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Local to MN