Clean Energy Job Board
One, Energy, Inc., headquartered in Seattle, WA is a company that develops renewable energy solutions which deliver clean energy benefits to communities. Our local, hands-on, and personable approach accelerates the widespread accessibility for affordable clean energy.
Our Mission is to deliver efficient renewable energy projects and make clean energy the number one electricity choice for consumers and utilities.
- Lead all day-to-day construction management activities on solar construction projects located across the United States.
- Engage with the EPC contractor and various other project stakeholders as OneEnergy’s primary onsite contact person.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure consistent best practices for jobsite safety, quality, and subcontractor management.
- Provide steady and reliable communication while also managing schedule, budget, contractors, people, risk, and resources.
- Review construction requirements during the bid/proposal process and provide scope, budget, and schedule details as needed.
- Facilitate clear communication of project requirements and expectations between Construction Staff, Procurement, Engineering and Administrative staff to ensure all owner project needs and internal administrative requirements are met.
- Continually analyze construction methods for value and efficiency. Collaborate with Engineering to update and communicate best practices that allow OneEnergy to maintain an industry leadership position.
- Ensure contractor adherence to HSE and QAQC plans.
- Proactively prepare and communicate accurate project status summary or detailed reports to the management team, staff, or customers.
- Review construction requirements during the bid/proposal process and provide scope, budget, and schedule details as needed. Obtain or assist in obtaining all necessary permits.
- Provide hands-on leadership and support the delivery strategy for future projects.
- Create and foster continuous improvement between internal teams, and utilizing tools and following company processes where directed.
- Operate in a professional, responsible, and collaborative manner with all project participants.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in Construction Management or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of engineering, construction and/or technical project management experience.
- PMP Certification preferred, but not required.
- Solar engineering or construction experience required.
- A recent history of successfully building trust and respect in a symbiotic relationship.
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- The proven ability to manage schedule and cost to required margins.
- Experience with managing construction sites from ground up.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of time management and organizational skills resulting in the ability to prioritize/manage multiple projects at various stages of delivery.
- Must possess strong quantitative analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Must have the ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and stress while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor.
- Wants to win and manage effectively on both the strategic and tactical issues --- and ready to switch between the two.
- Excellent PC computer skills and familiarity with MS Office and Windows.
- Must have a “roll up your sleeves and let’s get the job done right” type attitude
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.oneenergyrenewables.com