CERTs Event Calendar
Fresh Energy & BlueGreen Alliance
How can ground-source and geothermal heat pumps and district energy systems provide both a climate solution and family-sustaining clean energy jobs?
Join the Steamfitters Pipefitters Local 455, BlueGreen Alliance, and Fresh Energy for a panel discussion on March 23, 2023, at 4 p.m. to find out! Guests will also have the opportunity to hear from Saint Paul Mayor Melvin Carter about local decarbonization projects utilizing ground-source and geothermal heat pumps. Registration required, event capacity limited.
- Darielle Dannen, Government Relations Director, Minnesota Department of Economic Development
- Jeremy McConkey, Training Director, Pipefitters Steamfitters Local 455
- Russ Stark, Chief Resilience Officer, City of Saint Paul
- Rebecca Nelson, Community Advisory Board, The Hills Redevelopment
- Todd Matelski, Lead Mechanical Designer, Horwitz NS/I
- Moderator: Nina Axelson, President and Founder of Grid Catalyst