Cyber Security Analyst II
ALLETE (NYSE: ALE) is well-positioned as a reliable provider of competitively-priced energy in the upper Midwest, and invests in transmission infrastructure and other energy-centric businesses. ALLETE’s Minnesota Power electric utility serves 145,000 residents, 16 municipalities and some of the nation’s largest industrial customers.
- Perform moderately complex tasks related to the security of information systems and data under moderate direction.
- Evaluate, recommend, monitor, and maintain standards, guidelines and procedures used to protect information systems, data and minimize security risks.
- Solve a range of problems by identifying potential threats and responding to reported security violations.
- Research, recommends, and implements changes to procedures and systems to enhance information systems security. Provide security awareness training for users.
- Support Information Technology compliance efforts to ensure all regulatory standards are adhered to.
- Perform research and stays abreast on emerging issues and technologies.
- Continuously build knowledge of the organizations, processes and customers while developing proficiency and skills within discipline.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferred degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Accounting or Communications.
- Certification in CISSP or CISA is preferred.
- Four years or more of related job experience,
- Experience in security or computer system analysis and/or technical support of computer information systems preferred.
- Previous project management and technical writing experience is preferred.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match and/or aptitude.
Follow instructions at the link.