Digital Media and Content Program Manager
National Grid Renewables, which includes the renewables development company formerly known as Geronimo Energy, is a leading North American renewable energy company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with satellite offices located in the regions where it develops, constructs, and operates renewable energy projects. As a farmer-friendly and community focused company, National Grid Renewables develops projects for corporations and utilities that seek to repower America’s electricity grid by reigniting local economies and reinvesting in a sustainable future. National Grid Renewables is part of the competitive, unregulated Ventures division of National Grid and has a portfolio of solar, wind, and energy storage projects located throughout the United States in various stages of development, construction and operation. National Grid Renewables develops high value, competitive renewable energy projects. Our focus on communities and farmers means it’s not just about projects, but about the people we work with, both outside and inside our organization. National Grid Renewables Team Members embody our foundational culture of being entrepreneurial, creative, and nimble and take pride in supporting National Grid’s vision to be at the heart of a clean, fair and affordable energy future for all.
Salary information not provided
40 hours per week
- Leads social media communication projects that support and enhance the organization's brand and operations.
- Monitors, posts to, and analyzes social media channels to build a community of followers and enhance interaction.
- Leads the development and implementation of content on company websites.
- Coordinates and integrates the work of writers and designers to help produce a final layout compatible with corporate standards.
- Collects, produces, and edits website material to maintain and improve the quality of information provided.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on website performance and suggests improvements to overall design and function, including SEO.
- Manages 3rd party web-hosting partnerships for all web assets.
- Leads digital advertising efforts, including coordinating with designers and writers to create high performance content, identifying and proposing digital advertising opportunities, and analyzing/reporting on digital advertising performance. As most advertising campaigns include both print and digital assets, this role will also be responsible for leading print advertising, as well.
- Lead email marketing efforts, including working with designers and content writers to create high performance content and analyzing/reporting on email performance.
- Works with Marketing and Communications Department to identify target audiences for digital campaigns and perform research to build and maintain accurate target lists.
- Works with Marketing and Communications Department to ensure consistent brand and messaging across all platforms.
- Bachelors or higher degree in related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience with digital content creation and reporting.
- Demonstrated expertise with Wordpress websites and Google Analytics.
- Ability to work with Adobe products and full Microsoft suite of products.
- IT experience
- Previous experience in marketing, communications, and/or public relations preferred.
- Previous graphic design experience preferred.
- Preferred candidates will be highly motivated, energetic, and organized.
- Experience in the renewable energy industry is not a requirement, but willingness to learn is.