Director, Renewables Advisory
ENGIE Impact is accelerating sustainability transformation for corporations, cities and governments around the world.
The Director, Renewables Advisory is client facing and back office analytics role with a key role in delivering ENGIE Impacts long-term renewable energy aspirations – exploring and pursuing opportunities in existing and emerging markets on a global scale that maximizes opportunity, balances risk, and delivers against our strategy.
This position will manage cross functional activities to gain up-to-date information on energy needs, projections and opportunities, and keep key stakeholders informed of the process and milestones.
Analyze, support and pursue deals in support of Sales and Program Managers; manage key vendor relationships; pursue new opportunities and deliver on engagement with the clients.
Serve as functional expert (SME) in the organization for renewables products and advising.
- Support leads and turn them into opportunities for sales
- Deliver & develop on needed solutions and analytics for clients
- Work with key stakeholders in finance, product and delivery to develop pricing and solutions as required
- Work to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the VP & Sustainability Services Executive head
- Identify opportunities for new business within the market
- Develop and manage key vendors in support of the solution
- Support client contract development, interpretation and risk analysis as related to energy and renewables needs
- Execute RFP processes, managing the identification, evaluation and realization of projects
- Participate in and coordinate resources to conduct due diligence on projects
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with broad base of business partners to ensure alignment in procuring the right size and shape of renewable energy agreements
- Research and maintain landscape of renewable energy in strategic markets
- Attend trade shows to develop vendor relationships, meet clients or speak as needed
- Obtain supporting data including competitive intelligence on market opportunities for new projects
- Follow industry trends and competitor activities, including regulatory/financial incentives, power pricing and structured financing transactions both in the America’s and globally as developed
- Collaborate on broader energy/renewable energy conversations across ENGIE Impact stakeholders and global BU’s
- Evaluate and support new opportunities
- Prepare and track project plans, budgets and milestones, support management in budget reviews
- Schedule tasks and prepare project reports and updates
- Support Marketing events and needs as requested
Follow instructions at the link.