If you want to join an up-and-coming industry with a top-notch company growing rapidly in the space, Everlight Solar is where you should be. We operate across four states and are the leader in solar energy in Wisconsin and the greater Madison area. Don't miss the opportunity to join the Everlight Solar team!
- Communicate to Construction Manager potential problems before construction begins that may affect the schedule or require added materials to be procured.
- Manage material per job to ensure that teams have the correct material and that material check-out and check-in procedures are being followed.
- High School diploma
- Electrician (MN) license/certification
- Journeyman license preferred
- 4+ years of Electrician experience (required)
- 4+ years of Residential & Commercial experience (required)
- 1+ year of Solar industry experience (preferred)
- 2+ years of wiring up to 600 VDC and 480 VAC experience (preferred)
- Drivers License (& reliable work truck) required.
- Have full range of mobility in the upper and lower body - Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Thrive in a team environment
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Ability to climb ladders and install conduits
- Willing to submit to a driving, drug, and criminal background check
- Possess all necessary tools to complete the work.
Follow instructions at the link.