TruNorth Solar is growing, and we are looking for a progressive and experienced Journeyman Electrician to add to our solar construction team. TruNorth offers a fun and exciting culture of Mission driven team members who want to make a meaningful difference in our future energy recipe. TruNorth Solar also offers paid holidays, PTO, Health Benefits, Training/Education Budget and a matching 401k Program. If you or someone you know can embody our TruNorth values of character, substance and integrity, please contact us at 612-888-9599 or email your resume to KCaruso@TruNorthSolar.com.
Depends on qualifications
40 hours per week
- Carry out the day-to-day Electrical Operations of Journeyman.
- Ensure compliance of the work of the licensed and unlicensed employees in accordance with MS § 326B.31 to 326B.33, Minn. Rules, chapter 3800, as well as all orders issued under MS § 326B.082 and the National Electric Code (NEC) for a
- Journeyman Electrician.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with electrical, building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Study job specifications and determine appropriate construction methods and apprentice needs.
- Ensure a safe, fun and fulfilling work atmosphere for all TruNorth employees.
- Friendly and eager to learn about solar energy construction
- Hold a OSHA 10 Certificate
- Working knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, NEC, and MN Department of Labor and Industry.
- Must be a quick learner and embody TruNorth's values.
- NABCEP Certification Preferred