Clean Energy Job Board
Center for Energy and Environment (CEE) is seeking a driven person that is motivated by our mission to catalyze the reduction of energy and carbon emissions. This person will join our Program Development Team at CEE and be highly organized, self-directed, and proactive in their approach to work. The energy analyst needs to be agile and goal oriented as they assist with market research, data analysis, administrative duties, and a variety of other tasks needed to support the program development team.
The ideal candidate will have strong research, writing, and analytical skills. They will have a team-oriented approach and be willing to complete menial tasks as well as step up and take on higher responsibilities when needed. This position will be especially attractive to candidates who wish to grow their skills and career prospects by working and training with recognized efficiency experts.
CEE is a community-based clean energy nonprofit with offices in the North Loop of Minneapolis and St. Paul's Midway. We provide practical energy solutions for homes, businesses, and communities to cut energy waste and harmful emissions. We collaborate regularly with field peers and partners and employ curious people who enjoy learning and contributing to Minnesota's quality of life and economy. Our workplace invites open door communications, respect for diverse backgrounds and points of view, and an emphasis on work-life balance.
- Full-time position with benefits. Hourly range is $20-$25 depending on qualifications
- Collect, organize, and analyze program and energy data.
- Conduct secondary research on efficiency program best practices, new technologies, and other emerging energy efficiency trends.
- Summarize findings in an easily understood manner to a variety of audiences.
- Develop presentations, research memos, program resources and training materials.
- Track program activities and impacts to measure against key performance indicators; provide recommendations on program improvements.
- Provide assistance on proposals for new projects.
- Coordinate meetings and events; including scheduling, printing materials, ordering food, and taking notes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, outcome-driven environment with responsibilities to meet deadlines and program
- This position is based in our North Loop office but is currently remote to align with CEE’s COVID-19 response policies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in relevant field
- 2 years of previous experience in analyst or similar role preferred
- Sustainability, energy efficiency and/or energy experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand technical details within a given field
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to craft clear and compelling deliverables
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and on a variety of tasks
- Exceptional organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Exceptional competency with Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Experience with ARC GIS or Tableau software, and/or experience with statistical software packages such as R or SPSS preferred
Please go to mncee.org/employment to apply.