Clean Energy Job Board
Frontier Energy is a professional consulting firm that specializes in energy efficiency and advanced energy solutions for residential and commercial buildings, food service, transportation, and next generation grid. We design, implement, and evaluate programs that help our clients achieve their goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform energy savings calculations for upgrading equipment, adding efficient controls, etc. to various end use equipment (i.e., lighting, HVAC, motors) using spreadsheets and other tools
- Conduct or coordinate facility site visits, ASHRAE audits (Level I & II)
- Work directly with end use customers and trade allies to identify, calculate, and communicate energy conservation opportunities
- Provide consistent customer contact and communication to ensure excellent ongoing customer service and satisfaction
- Pre- and post-verification site visits for end-use customers to validate energy savings calculations
- Provide periodic reports to leads on project status and/or performance
- Travel by car to customer sites
- Other activities as requested related to energy conservation, analysis, reporting, and customer service
- BS degree in engineering, environmental science, business or similar technical degree. MS or MA degree a plus. PE, CEM, or CEA a plus.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in energy management, energy efficiency, sustainability, commissioning, facility engineering, HVAC design or working in a trade field such as HVAC, refrigeration and lighting.
- Self-motivated and quick, adaptive learner in a changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate to varied audiences, e.g., executive directors, mid-level managers, engineers, operators.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- As this position requires driving, candidate must have an active, valid, appropriate driver’s license.
- The work is primarily conducted indoors in a climate-controlled environment. Customer site work that will occur regularly includes (but is not limited to) construction zones, hospitals, schools, and commercial spaces. This position also requires travel (primarily by car) approximately 50% of the time.
Please use the link below to apply: