Center for Energy and Environment
Location in MN
$19 USD per hour
- Work with a team member to conduct home visits according to established protocols.
- Manage time to complete visits according to schedule.
- Assume the role of Lead or Installer for Home Energy Squad (HES) Installed visits.
- Conduct product installations (LED light bulbs, low-flow shower heads) for HES and multifamily visits.
- Consult with homeowners about energy goals, questions, and concerns.
- Teach homeowners about energy use and encouraging low-cost and no-cost energy-saving measures.
- Communicate with team member throughout visits to discuss upgrades recommendations.
- Discuss upgrades recommendations with homeowners and gauging the homeowner’s interest.
- Encourage homeowners to complete additional recommended treatments, and scheduling work to be completed.
- Accurately recording and entering data into the tracking database.
- Accurately managing product inventory.
- Driving a Home Energy Squad van.
- Complete assigned administrative tasks and responsibilities during office time.
- Assist with program marketing and outreach efforts.
- Understand and adhere to corporate policies and procedures, attending trainings as requested, and reading corporate-wide emails and correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have an interest in residential energy efficiency and a willingness to expand your knowledge base on the subject.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer relations, and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent time-management and organizational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have basic computer and keyboard competency and show proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds as well as carry, push, pull, kneel and squat.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
How to Apply
Follow this link