Energy Project Manager
Minnesota Native Landscapes is a full service ecological restoration company. Our services range from native seeding to prescribed burning to bio-engineering, and everything in between. In addition to our extensive installation and land management services, we also produce a wide variety of locally grown native seed and plants.
The Energy Project Manager is responsible for the securement, coordination, implementation, and tracking of all company-wide energy related projects.
- Works with other company Project Managers and Estimators on developing estimates and creating proposals for renewable-related services.
- Creates, reads, edits and understands subcontracts, service agreements, purchase agreements and correlates quotes to the main scope and contract.
- Collaborates with other Project Managers on the scheduling of company resources e.g. labor and equipment and communicates promptly to Project Managers the scope and schedule of any contract changes.
- Provides oversight to ensure that the project team is performing in accordance with the project quality plan.
- Assists with SWPPP installation, maintenance project planning and implementation.
- Identifies and pursues potential leads in the renewable sector.
- Assists with field operations as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional technical training preferred.
- 4+ years of construction experience; or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience, including project tracking and invoicing desired.
- Supervisory experience in a related field preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as Bluebeam tracking software or other tracking software.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills which include daily experience dispatching and communicating with work crews.
- Strong conceptualization skills with the ability to develop work plans and project schedules.
- Ability to strategize and problem solve in order to adapt and best utilize company resources in an industry dictated primarily by the weather.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Utilizes basic office equipment, including phones, printers and copy machines.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Prolonged periods of time standing.
- Able to bend, stretch, push, pull, reach and move as needed in order to complete various construction duties.
- Able to work long hours, including early mornings, late evenings and weekends as needed.
Follow instructions at the link.