Clean Energy Job Board
Engineer/Architectural Design Intern
The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with opportunity for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
- This is a part-time, non-exempt position with an expected pay rate of $16.00 per hour.
- PTO accrual beginning day 1
All Energy Solar is seeking an Engineer/Architectural 3D Design Intern to join our team. This position is based in St. Paul, MN. The Design Intern will work alongside the design team in constructing rooftop solar energy systems on 3D models of buildings. This is a great opportunity to work on modeling skills while also learning about the design and implementation of solar electric systems.
- Use Drone-Based Solar Design Software to assist with designs and measurements
- Create preliminary design layouts based on sun access, roof space, and customer requests
- Learn about the building code and how it relates to solar design
- Prep sketchup files and layout files for the design staff
- Perform other relevant administrative tasks as needed
- Proficient in Google SketchUp
- Motivational worker
- Able to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Submit your application today: http://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27660820