Enterprise Integration Manager
Transformative innovation is happening in the electric industry; from digitalizing homes and distributed resources, to renewable energy and an ever-changing grid. MISO manages the electricity superhighway in the Central U.S. and through use of groundbreaking research and advanced technology, our highly skilled employees ensure power flows reliably to 42 million Americans. Operating the electricity grid, running a robust energy market, planning for a bright future – it’s what our immensely talented and dedicated team does every day.
MISO is on the hunt for an Enterprise Integration Manager to build an all-star team of developers dedicated to build enterprise integration solutions, APIs and event-driven applications! This team will help how we transform the energy grid and how we produce and consume energy for the future. Build, govern, manage and partner with other teams on how MISO develops and delivers modern integration techniques and deploy services in our environment. We’re looking for a technical leader to deliver!
Information not provided
40 hours per week
- Raise the bar on integration services, APIs, data models, usability and simplicity
- Lead resources in the design and implementation of services and events, and promote appropriate use and design of integration patterns across teams
- Provide leadership around integration governance, quality control, and resolve integration conflicts and inappropriate service and data usage.
- Lead a smaller team starting off, but this team will have a huge impact
- We’re looking for a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field; or at least 8 years of relevant work experience along with at least 5+ years of software development experience.
- If you have experience with the following skills, let us know about you so you can help deliver the right solutions!
- Experience driving Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices
- Leading a distributed workforce
- Technical skills include: API Patterns; Event Patterns/Event Streaming (Kafka); Microservices; DevOps