Novel Energy Solutions, LLC (NES), is a Minnesota company that specializes in reducing government, business, farm and residential energy costs through solar installations, energy-efficiency technologies, and unique financing options. Founded by a fifth-generation Minnesota farmer, NES has a strong focus on helping farmers and their communities take advantage of all the benefits solar energy has to offer.
- Conduct field surveys for property boundaries, topography, GIS data collection, geodetic control, etc.
- Provide construction staking for site layout, structures, grading, paving roadways, drainage features, etc.
- Assemble field data, perform survey calculations
- Prepare survey exhibits and record drawings in AutoCAD
- Work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines as well as balance multiple projects
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement and problem solving
- The ability to be self-motivated, and able to work both independently and as a survey team member
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in Land Surveying or related field or qualifying experience
- The demonstrated ability to operate technical survey equipment to collect field survey data; prepare field notes and CAD drawings in accordance with company and industry survey standards
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including AutoCAD
- The ability to be detail-oriented and efficient in problem solving
- The ability to have interest in renewable energy development and design
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Willingness and ability to clearly define objectives, exercise sound technical judgment, take on increasing levels of responsibility and to thrive in a small, flexible and dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills, including the ability to communicate in a positive manner with project managers, other engineering/design team members, management and installation contractors to foster an environment of superior coordination.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking abilities and a proactive work ethic. Must take accountability of own body of work, closing each project by design completion efficiently, while maintaining accuracy and strict attention to detail.
- Strong ability to apply innovative and creative skills to problem solving
Follow instructions at the link.