CEE is a data-driven, consumer-focused, and community-based clean energy nonprofit. We provide practical energy solutions for homes, businesses, and communities to cut energy waste and harmful emissions. We’re curious people who enjoy learning and contributing to Minnesota's quality of life and economy. Our workplace invites open door communications, respect for diverse backgrounds and points of view, and an emphasis on work-life balance. Our staff includes creative & pragmatic environmentalists, program developers & implementers, engineers, technical experts, and research professionals. Our organizational culture is professional but easy-going, with a deep emphasis on collaboration, innovation, and technical expertise. We're proud to operate in Minnesota, a national leader in clean energy and energy efficiency, and increasingly employ staff across the nation.
Depending upon experience and education, the salary range for this position is expected to be between $58k - $62k per year.
CEE is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. The Recruiter will play a pivotal role in identifying, attracting, and selecting top talent to contribute to our mission of advancing clean energy solutions.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and develop effective search strategies.
- Create and post engaging job descriptions, ensuring alignment with affirmative action goals and diversity and inclusion objectives.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to manage applications, communicate with candidates, and track the progress of searches.
- Source candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, professional associations, and networking events.
- Design and implement recruitment strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified candidates.
- Coordinate and perform resume review, screening, interviews, and assessments of candidates.
- Make compensation recommendations to hiring managers, considering market pay, internal equity, and budget considerations. Extend Job offers candidates.
- Facilitate communication with applicants and hiring managers leading up to the start date.
- Develop and maintain strong agency partnerships and applicant relationships to ensure a robust and ongoing candidate pool.
- Train hiring managers and interview teams on the recruitment process, interviewing methods, and unconscious bias.
- Analyze the effectiveness of recruitment efforts and recommend and implement enhancements.
- Represent CEE at job fairs, industry events, and networking opportunities to attract potential candidates.
- Collaborate with the Communications team to advance employment branding and social media strategies.
- Ensure compliance with CEE policies and Federal and State regulations throughout the recruitment process.
- Act as the Affirmative Action Representative, providing workforce reports and ensuring compliance with affirmative action obligations.
- Participate in HR projects including research, program development, compliance, data analysis
- Provide support and maintenance of ATS; build reports and analyze data as needed
- Maintain strict confidentiality of employee’s compensation, benefits, and personal information
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of regulations, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources; recommend new approaches
- Assist in determination and evaluation of metrics, reports, decisions, and deliverables of the HR department in relation to established goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent years of experience in related field
- 2-4 Years of experience in full-cycle recruitment, including talent sourcing, interviewing, and offer negotiation.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and recruitment tools, UKG preferred.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations related to recruitment and affirmative action.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse team
Apply online by visiting us on our website!