Knobelsdorff is an electrical, engineering, and renewable energy contractor performing all scopes of electrical work from low voltage communication wiring to 480-volt power distribution and 69,000-volt substation and distribution. We specialize in electrical engineering, automation, controls system integration, and UL panel building. The energy team has installed more than 346,000 kW, performs turnkey engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) with a startup, commissioning, and O&M services.
Information not provided
40 hours per week
- Under the direction of the project lead, you will service, maintain, and install electrical systems in factories, warehouses, and production areas.
- You will troubleshoot existing equipment and determine where and how the system needs to be upgraded, replaced, or repaired.
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project system.
- Knobelsdorff Enterprises is a drug-free environment.
- 1+ years of experience with industrial electrical construction (Required)
- Driver's license (Required)
- Knowledge of current electrical codes and best practices.
- Journeyman’s License (Preferred)