This webinar will profile the potential impact of the law’s landmark investments in expanding U.S. manufacturing of critical clean energy components, creating high-quality manufacturing jobs for workers in hard-hit communities, and cutting industrial emissions in clean energy supply chains.
The webinar will feature union and environmental leaders, workers in manufacturing facilities producing components for the clean economy, a manufacturing company representative, and an expert from academia focused on clean energy economic research. It will cover the findings from several new analyses produced or supported by the BlueGreen Alliance, including:
- A study on how the Inflation Reduction Act changes the game for wind and solar manufacturing;
- A map and analysis of the U.S. manufacturing base for the clean economy;
- A map of hard-hit communities and clean tech manufacturing facilities;
- A report on the opportunity to revitalize manufacturing of aluminum; and
- A guide to the domestic content bonus in the Inflation Reduction Act for clean energy developers.