Inside Sales / Solar Specialist
The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with opportunity for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
• This is a full-time position with an expected pay rate of $16/hr + commission
• Paid Holidays
• Free individual dental/vision insurance
• Free individual health insurance*
• FSA and HSA options
• 401K with company match**
• Free employee assistance plan
• Free commuter benefits
• Life insurance
• Much more!
• many plan options exist; one is free
• eligible after 90 days of employment
40 hours per week.
All Energy Solar is seeking a full time Inside Sales - Solar Specialist to join our team. The Solar Specialist is the front line representative for most of All Energy Solar's residential customers and is responsible for qualifying leads into appointments for the sale of PV systems. The Solar Specialist is an authority on qualifying aspects of a solar purchase such as site characteristics, customer motivations, rate plans, available incentives, and utilities. The Solar Specialist is responsible for educating homeowners about accessibility of solar energy and for embodying the goals and vision that define All Energy Solar.
• Educate potential customers about accessibility to solar energy and overcome common objections
• Determine suitability of sites using proprietary tools and satellite technology
• Exceed set targets and work in a fast paced environment
• Deal effectively with all inquiries
• Represent All Energy Solar in a professional manner
• Schedule consultations over the phone for our solar consultants
• Track daily activities in Salesforce
• Minimum of one year of sales experience
• Previous knowledge of solar power is preferred
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Previous experience carrying a sales target
• Able to work under pressure and in an evolving work environment
• Great team-spirit
• Commitment of 40 hours per week
• Confident and outgoing
• Available to work on weekends.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and desired salary to email@example.com for consideration. We can’t wait to hear from you!