Clean Energy Job Board
Inspector Environmental I
As the largest and most vibrant city in the state, Minneapolis depends on purposeful, dedicated and innovative employees. Minneapolis has a large variety of careers for people of all experiences and backgrounds who come together for a singular purpose—serving the residents, businesses and visitors of Minneapolis.
$56,763.20 - $68,995.68 Annually
This position currently has a hybrid work location, which will require 2 days to be worked on-site and 3 days to be worked remotely per week. Additional on-site days may be required for meetings, trainings, or for any other reasons that may be deemed necessary. Supervisors will provide as much advance notice as practicable.
- Inspect stormwater management practices, including green infrastructure practices like bioretention areas. Inspections are conducted during and after residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal construction.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic records and database management, including documentation of compliance and non-compliance of inspections.
- Assist in the review of applications for the Stormwater Utility Credit and respond to customer inquiries concerning requirements.
- Participate in trainings, webinars, and conferences to advance skills and network.
- Perform other related duties assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Environmental, Engineering, Natural, Earth, Physical, Life, or Medical science or a related field.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Entry-level position -no experience required. Involvement in an environmental program, conservation volunteer or employment program desired.
Follow the link below.