TruNorth Solar is a solar installation company in Minnesota specializing in residential, commercial and utility sized PV projects. We are also developing solar gardens. With a reputation for integrity and high quality work, TruNorth Solar has comprehensive knowledge of the solar industry and the regulatory structure in which it operates. This allows our team to capitalize on new policies to the benefit of our customers and the environment. Inspired by former Medtronic CEO Bill George and his book True North, TruNorth Solar encourages its employees, partners and clients to set their internal compass toward environmental stewardship. Our Mission reflects our relentless passion for the stewardship of the planet and our dedication to leadership in creating a cleaner energy future.
$35-48/hr TruNorth offers a fun and exciting culture of Mission driven team members who want to make a meaningful difference in our future energy recipe. TruNorth Solar also offers paid holidays, PTO, Health Benefits, Training/Education Budget and a matching 401k Program.
- Carry out the day-to-day Electrical Operations of Journeyman.
- Ensure compliance of the work of the licensed and unlicensed employees in accordance with MS § 326B.31 to 326B.33, Minn. Rules, chapter 3800, as well as all orders issued under MS § 326B.082 and the National Electric Code (NEC) for a Journeyman Electrician.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with electrical, building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Study job specifications and determine appropriate construction methods and apprentice needs.
- Ensure a safe, fun and fulfilling work atmosphere for all TruNorth employees.
- Friendly and eager to learn about solar energy construction
- Hold a OSHA 10 Certificate
- Working knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, NEC, and MN Department of Labor and Industry.
- Must be a quick learner and embody TruNorth's values.
- NABCEP Certification Preferred
Please contact us at 651-587-6341 or email your resume to MMorud@TruNorthSolar.com