Clean Energy Job Board
Solar Energy: A Growing Industry
The solar energy industry in the Midwest is rapidly expanding and our business is growing quickly, with significant opportunity for strong candidates to learn best practices and new skills in a future-proof line of work. A background or experience in solar energy is preferred but not required, with our experienced team happy to help educate newcomers on the technology and industry.
About Blue Horizon Energy
Blue Horizon Energy is an award-winning, full-service solar developer with over a decade of experience. We have delivered hundreds of turn-key projects to industrial, commercial, and agri-business customers looking to achieve energy independence by generating clean, sustainable, cost-effective power. Our projects are all built by our in-house team of dedicated tradesmen, and we believe strongly that our business succeeds best when our team is engaged and motivated. We look forward to working with you.
Best-in-Class Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay, plus overtime opportunities.
- Company-provided vehicle and fuel (or vehicle stipend, if preferred)
- 100% Company-paid employee health insurance.
- 401(k) with contribution match by company.
- On-the-job training and education in solar energy.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Paid Training.
- Significant opportunities for advancement within a growing business and industry.
About the Role
- This team works on solar energy projects for local commercial and industrial sites here in Minnesota, helping organizations save money and be more sustainable.
- Our Electricians are responsible for leading the electrical construction at each project site. You will lead apprentices and work together with other skilled trades to deliver high-quality, high-performance projects.
- Journeymen and Master Electricians are both welcome to apply, with compensation to be based upon experience. Prior solar experience is a benefit but is not required for success.
- As a team-driven company, we are looking for employees who want to join a winning team and work together as our business continues to grow. This is an opportunity for long-term, year-round employment.
- MN Journeyman (or Master) Electrical License (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
If you're interested in working with us, apply on our website at www.bluehorizonenergy.com. We look forward to hearing from you!