Clean Energy Job Board
Journeyman / Journeywoman Electrician
Commensurate with experience. Based on $85,000- $110,000 with bonus available
Typical construction hours.
Overtime available but not required.
Weekend work available but not required.
Our Journeyman Electrician is a key member of a small, highly coordinated team. In this role you will work primarily on residential solar projects in and around the Twin Cities area. All projects are designed and approved prior to project initiation. A master electrician is available to act as a resource for any issues or concerns that arise on a project or work site. If you are not familiar with solar we can provide the training needed to get started in this fast-growing industry. You will also be supported by two experienced registered unlicensed electrical workers with significant solar experience.
We also have a part time Journeyman Electrician role available with very similar requirements.
- A current Minnesota Journeyman Electrician license
- Experience installing photovoltaic systems is preferred but is not required
- Ability to work outdoors most of the year in our outstanding Minnesota weather
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to your job
- Desire to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Able to lift 45-65lbs
- Clean driving record
- Pre-employment criminal screen required
- Vehicle and all equipment provided
Experience with residential or small commercial electric. Solar experience is helpful but not required. If you are new to solar or trying to get a start in this rapidly expanding industry this is a great opportunity to join a growing, experienced team.
Please submit resume or letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org