Lead Solar Installer
Empire Solar Group is setting a new standard in the exciting and rapidly expanding Solar Industry. Built on the idea that the world is a better place when people are empowered to create the lives they want, Empire makes sure empowerment is at the heart of everything we do. Led by our co-founders, Abby Buchmiller (CEO), Amanda Roseburg (CFO), and Steve Buchmiller (COO), we are challenging the norm and raising the bar through unparalleled customer service and creation of a unique, empowering environment for our people. Empire provides solar energy system installation for use in residential and commercial applications throughout the U.S. with the vision of bringing renewable, reliable, clean energy to all. As people continue to realize the vast benefits of solar (for the planet and their bank account), the demand for our services is growing rapidly and we are expanding our team to meet that demand!
Information not provided
40 hours a week
As a Lead Installer, you will be interacting with customers, answering questions, and providing support throughout the installation process. You will be leading a team of solar installers and you will be responsible for ensuring the solar installs are completed accurately.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing customer's homes for solar systems
- Leading a team of solar installers
- Assembling and install solar systems
- Testing installed systems for desired performance
- Installing roof and ground mounts
- Confirming proper inventory has been pulled for installations
- Maintaining proper layout, assembly, and installation of systems
- Providing documentation for completed jobs
- Completing carpentry tasks as needed
- Safety training and additional install training as needed
- Ensuring a safe work environment through safe work practices for the entire installation team
- Be comfortable using PPE while working on customer roofs
You are looking for a role where you can learn the basics of the solar industry and can grow in your career. You’re detail-oriented and take pride in your work. You’re comfortable taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Have 2+ years of successful solar installation experience
- Have 2 years of excellent customer service experience.
- Have the ability to prioritize and resolve multiple issues on multiple projects under demanding schedule constraints.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Are able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Are comfortable climbing ladders
- Can lift up to 50 pounds