Clean Energy Job Board
Sundial Energy is the premier commercial solar developer in Minnesota. Founded in 1999, Sundial is one of the longest standing solar developers in the State, providing clients with turn-key commercial solar solutions including development, installation and service. The Sundial team takes a consultative approach to solar, leveraging our decades of experience to provide clarity and confidence to our clients as they look to join the green revolution. We have paved the way for the solar industry in Minnesota since our inception and continue to be at the forefront of solar innovation.
$35.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply, Only full-time employees eligible
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Vision insurance, Professional development assistance, Tuition reimbursement, Employee assistance program
40 hrs / week
8:00/9:00 AM - 4:00/5:00 PM
Sundial Energy is seeking a Licensed Electrician to join our growing team. This position is primarly on project site located in the Twin Cities area.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, detailed orentied, with strong communication skills to over see and instruct 2 electrical apprentices.
Solar Experience with PV installations is preffered but not required. In addition a qualified candidiate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Understands and applys blueprints and technical diagrams
- Experienced with electrical components
- Proficient in identifying and report electrical problems
- Proficient with hand and power tools
- Adheres to state and local building regulations
- Completes work orders on time
- Create records and Balance of Materials
- Experienced with NEC code 690 requirments
- Install AC Electrical Components for a PV system
- Manage / teach 2 apprentices
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Do you have a valid Driver's License?
- For this job, are you able to commute or relocate to Minneapolis, MN?
- Do you have a valid Minnesota Electrical License?
- How many years of experience do you have as a licensed electrician?
- Do you speak English?
Please email your cover letter and resume to: