Heliene is a fast-paced entrepreneurial company growing rapidly in a highly desirable industry, with a mission to be part of the solution to climate challenges and contribute to a better planet. Heliene has taken the challenge to help the world reduce its reliance on fossil fuels, by striving to be a leader in renewable energy. We are a manufacturer of high efficiency and high-quality solar modules. Our modules are produced on state-of-the-art solar manufacturing lines in Ontario-Canada, Minnesota-USA, and at manufacturing partners around the world. Customer First is more than a slogan. It’s the guiding principle of our business, a core value and the cornerstone of our company culture.
- Salary: $21- $24 per hour including o Reliable Attendance Incentive: $2 per hour o Night Shift premium: $1 per hour
- Employer sponsored Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- PTO and Sick Time
- + 401K with match, fully vested on day one
Rotating shifts, 4 on and 4 off with 2 rotations of days and 2 of nights then back to days.
Ex: DDDD, XXXX, DDDD, XXXX, NNNN, XXXX, NNNN, XXXX
The Line Operator is a key member of the Operations team. Line Operators work at various stations of the production line to ensure there is continuous 24/7 production to assemble Photovoltaic Modules in a clean, fast-paced modern manufacturing facility.
The main responsibilities include:
- Work within a team of Operators
Maintain a clean safe work environment, including keeping the work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Feed raw materials to semi-automated machines
- Solder repair to be performed on solar cells
- Perform quality and testing procedures based on a set criteria at every stage of the production line
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor
- Follow all health and safety policies
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable of understanding and following oral and written instructions
- Troubleshooting skills • Maintain production and quality standards
- Ability to follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment which requires standing for long periods of time
- Computer experience is considered an asset
- Soldering Experience a plus
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset
- Criminal Background Check and Drug Screening required
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or GED
- No experience necessary, on-the-job training provided
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].