Marketing and Communications Manager
US Clean Energy LLC (USCE) is a holding company and category-leading clean energy platform created to address the growing need for clean energy infrastructure, capital and technology. The company serves as the corporate resource center for its clean energy operating businesses, including US Solar, a developer, owner, operator, and financier of solar and energy storage projects, and Eneon ES, a battery energy storage system (BESS) integrator. USCE will be launching its third business in Q4 2023.
USCE is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe diverse teams and diverse perspectives lead to better outcomes and breakthrough thinking, which are differentiators in any business and fundamental to our long-term success.
As a leader in the clean energy transition, USCE is focused on significant growth and expansion of all of its portfolio businesses. Working closely with executive leaders of its businesses and USCE, the Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in developing and executing marketing materials to promote our products or
services, enhance brand visibility, and drive revenue growth. Core responsibilities for the Marketing Manager will include supporting the growth of Eneon and the new business we are launching shortly. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for managing external communications for USCE. We are a fast-growing company and the Marketing Manager’s focus will change over time to reflect the opportunities we see in the businesses. This role, by design, allows for significant business impact and professional growth for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Marketing Strategies: Create comprehensive marketing plans that align with the business objectives and target market. Develop and execute stratgies and materials for online and offline marketing channels, including digital advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing, events, PR and traditional advertising.
- Brand Management: Oversee the maintenance and enhancement of brand identity and reputation. Ensure consistent messaging, visual identity, and tone of voice across all marketing materials and campaigns. Develop strategy and brand hierarchy for business unit brands and parent company brand.
- Market Research and Analysis: Work with colleagues to conduct market research, competitor analysis, and identify customer insights to better define trends, opportunities, and challenges. Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and optimize marketing strategies.
- Campaign Management: Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns from inception to completion. Monitor campaign performance, analyze results, and adjust strategies to achieve maximum impact and ROI.
- Digital Marketing: Drive the company's online presence through SEO, SEM, content marketing, social media, and other digital channels. Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies to continuously improve the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage the marketing budget, ensuring resources are allocated efficiently and effectiely to achieve marketing goals.
- Collaboration: Work closely with executive leadership, the sales team, product managers, and other stakeholders to ensure marketing efforts align with sales objectives and product launches.
- Events and PR: Coordinate promotional events, tradeshows, and public relations activities to enhance brand awareness and build relationships with key industry players.
- Performance Tracking and Reporting: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for marketing campaigns and regularly measure and report on their success. Provide actionable insights to optimize future marketing activitities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Occasional travel
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager, Creative Lead or similar role, with a track record of successful marketing compaigns
- At least five years of experience in a related field
Apply at LinkedIn posting below: