Clean Energy Job Board
Nokomis Energy is a Minneapolis based energy developer. Our approach is predicated on creating value for all stakeholders involved in a project. Through a combination of development and consulting services, we use distributed energy to accelerate the deployment of clean, local energy. With over 50 years of combined experience and 30+ operating assets, we provide a fun work environment with a team whose motivations are greater than their own.
$60-100K+ based on performance
- Market products by developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Oversee content creation for marketing collateral, web, email, and social media.
- Coordinate content distribution including email, press releases and social campaigns.
- Manage company website updates and analytics.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements.
- Working with partners to place earned media.
- Manage prospecting database and CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
Send your resume to email@example.com or visit www.nokomisenergy.com/careers/ for more information.