Droel, PLLC (“Droel”) is looking to hire a Marketing Director for its Minneapolis office. Droel is a boutique law firm specializing in renewable energy and commercial construction law. Droel has a national footprint and provides a dynamic work environment with substantial growth potential.
- Oversees the development of advertising, social media presence, sponsorship, and all other marketing communications to meet companies objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Strengthens brand name recognition, drives in profitable sales, and creates long term relationships.
- Develop and set out clear marketing objectives with milestones and revenue goals.
- Measures the success of new and existing marketing functions and forecast sales.
- Identifies and attends conferences that drive sales and market brand name recognition.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans by researching new/existing business opportunities and areas to grow.
- Stays current with client needs, competition and industry trends.
- Should be familiar with a wide range of office equipment, including fax machines, copy machines, computers, filing systems (hard copy and electronic), and telephones.
1-5 years Marketing experience preferred.
Send resumes directly to Tim Droel at firstname.lastname@example.org.