Clean Energy Job Board
Marketing & Events Intern
About Minnesota Solar Energy Industries Association (MnSEIA): MnSEIA is a 501(c)(6) trade association that serves to move Minnesota solar forward as the voice of the Minnesota solar industry. Representing over 125 member companies, MnSEIA pursues its mission to grow solar energy industries as part of Minnesota’s clean energy transition by delivering strong public policy, education, job creation and sustainable industry development. This is done through active engagements at the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission, the Minnesota Legislature, and in various agency matters. Find out more at www.mnseia.org.
$15 an hour.
10-15 hours/week as the workload and availability merit.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Assist with the Gateway to Solar Conference in October (18-19th):
a. Help build out the Conference App in conjunction with MnSEIA’s Marketing
Manager. No coding or previous App building experience is necessary but strong
organizational skills are.
b. Help drive social media marketing and attendee registrations.
c. Use the social media scheduling platform Hootsuite to schedule Twitter,
LinkedIn, and Facebook posts.
d. Assist with graphic design needs.
e. Drive attendee registration by emailing colleges, members, partners and
f. Be onsite during the Conference to support MnSEIA staff, take photos, and
live-Tweet throughout the event.
2. Collaborate with local media outlets to get MnSEIA more visibility and earned media.
3. General social media support: post, monitor, and interact with social media accounts.
- Experience writing and posting social media content.
- Experience working with Canva to create graphic design content.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and a fast environment (in order to support staff at the Conference.)
- Self-direction and ability to take on new projects as they arise.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Abbi Morgan at email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing and Events Intern” followed by your full name. Please make sure all documents are submitted in PDF format.
All applications should be submitted by May 21st. Applications received after that date may or may not be considered.