Clean Energy Job Board
Greenway Solar Services is growing and is looking to add a Master Electrician to the team. We operate with precision, high integrity and bringing an excellent experience to the client. We are currently looking for an individual experienced in construction/trades management to lead and perform as the head electrician for all types of client projects. Must be able to work alongside Solar installers/electricians, follow the service install plans, and comply with State Electrical Code. You will build long-term relationships with clients who request you by name as they will appreciate the excellent service and workmanship.
$25.00 – $75.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
- Manage permitting process and ensure timely inspections upon completion of each job
- Monitor performance and completion in the field of all installation’s projects
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction
- Set expectations for each installation, including safety and code requirements
- Ensure jobs are properly executed: coordinate and inspect equipment, plan, and results
- Conduct and schedule training to ensure on-time, high quality installations
- Monitor performance of technicians and advise them on how to improve
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during huddles, team meetings and 1:1
- Analyze and control job expenses to meet budget
- Knowledgeable on all company policies and guarantees
- Maintain the integrity of the brand promise
- Proven track record in construction management, with supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of management and PV solar installation
- Knowledge of electrical code both state and local required
- Expert understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and DC work.
- Comfortable working in an office setting and job sites, standing and working on rooftops.
- Masters Electrical License
- Time management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Previous experience as an electrician, solar installer, roof work, or general construction.
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
- Passionate about our company and desire to grow.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Solar experience preferred
- Multitasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
- Experience working with customer service.
- Positive attitude and team player
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Solar: 2 years (Preferred)
- Electrical Experience: 6 years (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)