TruNorth Solar is a solar installation company in Minnesota specializing in residential, commercial and utility sized PV projects. We are also developing solar gardens. With a reputation for integrity and high quality work, TruNorth Solar has comprehensive knowledge of the solar industry and the regulatory structure in which it operates. This allows our team to capitalize on new policies to the benefit of our customers and the environment. Inspired by former Medtronic CEO Bill George and his book True North, TruNorth Solar encourages its employees, partners and clients to set their internal compass toward environmental stewardship.
$16-20 per hour
- Works with Management, Design and Installation Team to manage day-to-day operations and execute work flows critical to business operations including the following:
- Phones - Answer office phone line and interact professionally with customers, staff, vendors and partners.
- Bookkeeping - Manage accounts payables and receivables as well as monthly transactional accounting (importing, coding and reconciling).
- Fleet – regularly inspect all fleet vehicles for company required safety equipment as well as schedule and manage maintenance, registration and insurance needs for all fleet vehicles.
- Insurance Support – Assist management in processing as needed.
- Business Development Support – Import lead information and route as needed, maintain up-to-date template documents for both proposal and closing packets, re-stock document supplies as necessary.
- Operations Support - Assist design team on projects, including online / hardcopy customer profile and folder creation, permit handling, customer communication and occasional basic design work.
- Office Supplies - check and maintain all office supply and marketing materials stock.
- Mail - manage paperwork and mail flow in office.
- Vendor Management – manage and maintain vendor records.
- Event/Travel Planning - create invitations, plan event logistics, contact vendors, customers and other attendees as needed. Book travel for team members as needed.
- Executive Team Support as needed.
- Help cultivate a safe, fun and fulfilling work atmosphere for all TruNorth employees.
- Friendly, approachable, eager to learn and teach others about solar energy.
- Experienced with Intuit QuickBooks, Customer Service and Event Planning
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and pdf editing.
- Must be a quick learner, and embody TruNorth's values.
Contact Marty at MMorud@TruNorthSolar.com or 651-587-6341