Clean Energy Job Board
As a combined organization, Franklin Energy and AM Conservation Group is undertaking what is perhaps the central challenge of our times – to help drive the transition to net-zero carbon economies while ensuring that no working families, businesses, or local communities are left behind. To do that, we are the utility industry’s top provider of turn-key energy efficiency and grid optimization programs and products, all of which contribute to reducing carbon and waste and, at the same time, free-up resources for creating more innovation investment and jobs. With over 26 years in business, we have more than 1,300 experts across the United States and Canada, with warehouses on both coasts. The organization’s integrated in-house services provide deep personalization and insights, helping energy partners achieve their carbon-reduction and energy productivity goals.
We believe the organization’s most “precious resources” are its people. We pledge a relentless pursuit to embody a culture that acknowledges, recognizes, and infinitely seeks to understand the unique differences of its people. We are committed to creating employee experiences that continually attract and embrace a multiracial, multicultural, and multigenerational workforce that promotes outstanding performance and mirrors our diverse partnerships, clients and communities we serve.
$55,000 to $65,000- More dependent on experience
Monday through Friday minimum of 40hours per week
This position is responsible for providing support to Outreach team members, ensuring that information is accurate, files are maintained and continuously reviewed, and continuous communication with business contacts is provided. This position is additionally responsible for managing customer grant processing, informing energy advisors of expiring grants and applications, and assisting customers and clients.
Comfortable Home Rebates is a Normalized Metered Energy Consumption (NMEC) program, one of the only programs of this kind in California. The program’s primary objective is to establish a scalable model for residential energy efficiency that has the potential to reduce reliance on fossil fuels and create markets for innovative technologies.
The program team works hard to make big impacts on a lot of homes and has high goals to meet this year. An ideal candidate would share an interest in innovative approaches to energy efficiency, possess the ability to think and act holistically across functional teams, and be willing to experiment in order to learn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Coordinate with Energy Advisors to ensure proper organization of files, paperwork, and data entry as well as communication to the business contacts
- Assist customers with understanding how to participate in programs, how to get project incentives, and coordinating paperwork and applications
- Maintain, update, and add entries to the program databases accurately. This may require contacting clients and trade allies
- Establish proper organization and maintain a proper project file system
- Help maintain and update additional program spreadsheets relating to project tracking and scheduling of work
- Assist trade allies and customers to ensure they have the correct information and marketing materials to promote the energy efficiency incentives
- Provide assistance with customer service, scheduling and other issues as needed
- Answer the telephone and assist with mailing materials when needed
- Follow up with customers or Trade Allies to obtain information for incomplete applications
- Review project applications and documentation to ensure completeness and adherence to program rules and requirements. Communicate incentive changes and disqualifications to customers and Trade Allies
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1 – 3 years of previous office experience
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with customers and trade allies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking systems/databases
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
- Reliable transportation
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel up to 5%
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and risk of potential shock
Please apply using the following link: http://app.jobvite.com/m?36vqkmwc