All Energy Solar is seeking a full-time Permitting Liaison to join our team. This position is based in St. Paul, MN. The Permitting Liaison will work alongside project managers during the permitting stage of solar projects to secure building and electric permits.
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position with an expected pay rate of $18.00-20.00 per hour.
- PTO accrual of up to 80 hours annually
- 6 paid holidays per year, + 1 paid floating holiday
- Free dental/vision insurance
- Free health insurance*
- HSA option
- 401K with company match**
- Free employee assistance plan
- Free commuter benefits
- Life insurance
- Much more!
*many plan options exist; one is free
**eligible after 90 days of employment
- Serve as subject matter expert on matters related to local municipal codes
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure sites meet requirements
- Prepare all building and electrical permit application packages that meet the requirements of local governments and jurisdictions, governing agencies or any other relevant entities
- Secure all necessary building and electrical permits for solar projects
- Assist with interconnection and rebate applications
- Research new permitting jurisdictions
- Travel to various agencies, as needed
- Perform other relevant administrative tasks as needed
- Knowledge of Adobe PDF and Google Suite products
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work productively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Administrative experience with a construction, electrical, or building contractor preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Well-organized with a proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Understanding of electricity, solar photovoltaics, and/or construction preferred
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM is preferred
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and thriving in a fast paced environment
Please send your cover letter, resume, and desired salary to email@example.com for consideration. We can’t wait to hear from you!