Clean Energy Job Board
Novel Energy Solutions installs Community Solar Gardens for businesses ranging from family farms to entities with large rooftops or unused land. A CSG is a centralized solar project, connected to the energy grid that provides energy to multiple subscribers. We build these CSGs projects using our in-house team of trained and certified crew members. NES is looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and experienced Procurement Manager to plan, direct, and coordinate activities pertaining to the construction and maintenance of solar projects in accordance with company policies and governmental regulations.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in leading the construction effort from estimating, management, and scheduling.
- Assist project managers with all sub-contractor communications.
- Work with the construction project managers and onsite management on supply needs for current and scheduled jobs.
- Review purchase orders and invoices for accuracy.
- Work with the Warehouse Managers to maintain adequate stock levels.
- Oversee the Company’s fleet:
- List of drivers, assignments, and on-/offboarding
- Read, interpret, and understand all project documentation such as insurance, permitting, and project scheduling.
- Assist managers in cost savings through vendor negotiations, market analysis, and eliminating waste.
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement and problem-solving.
Processes to manage:
- Warehouse Ordering, Tracking, and Returns
- Equipment Transfer
- COVID Safety Supplies
- PPE Tracking and Management
- Construction Budget Sheet
- Fleet Management and Compliance
- Smart-Sheet Build Schedule
- Tool Management: Requests, Policies, Assignment, Inventory, Tracking
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Associates degree or comparable experience in construction technology
- Two years minimum of experience in a related field.
- Proficiency with reading blueprints, plans, specs, contracts, subcontracts, and purchase orders.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency with Gantt Charts.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or a related field.
- Experience with Fleet Management.
- Experience working on solar construction.
- Experience with Vista Viewpoint software.
- OSHA 10/30 Certification.
- First Aid/CPR Certification.
Novel Energy Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Send resumes to email@example.com, or apply via our website at www.novelenergy.biz, or at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2559203511/?capColoOverride=true