Program Support Specialist
CEE is a community-based clean energy nonprofit with offices in the North Loop of Minneapolis and St. Paul's Midway. We provide practical energy solutions for homes, businesses, and communities to cut energy waste and harmful emissions. We collaborate regularly with field peers and partners and employ curious people who enjoy learning and contributing to Minnesota's quality of life and economy. Our workplace invites open door communications, respect for diverse backgrounds and points of view, and an emphasis on work-life balance.
Based on education and experience, we expect the hiring range for this position to be between $20-$22/hr.
The Program Support Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support to the Commercial department. The position may also work with other departments in support of CEE’s mission. This is an administrative level position that reports to the Senior Sales Support Specialist. This is a full-time position that provides a wide range of benefits including Paid Time Off (PTO), medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance and a retirement plan.
- Commercial Lighting rebate applications
- Emailing rebate applications out to customers, contractors or reps via DocuSign procedures or other methods
- Follow up with phone calls to the recipients of the rebate applications
- Complete tasks in Salesforce and iFacet upon receiving signed rebate applications
- Print completed documents and create folders for weekly invoice
- Receiving contractor invoices, customer receipts and participation agreements
- Attaching documents to tasks in Salesforce
- Document any important notes about projects from the lighting consultant or contractor
- Verify sync works with iFacet software
- Workzone Posting
- Download reports from iFacet software
- Upload reports to Workzone folders
- Follow up with emails to Xcel Energy Account Managers and Representatives.
- Verify eligible grant amounts based on location or project details
- Send funding approval forms and final applications out for signature
- Track Richfield and Minneapolis grants for remaining funds
- Send direct deposit and W9 forms to new/interested contractor via DocuSign
- Keeping contractor folders organized
- Keeping staff up to date on recently completed sign-ups
- Assist in entry of new properties to HVAC and Refrigeration
- Property entry in HVAC Software
- Property entry in Salesforce and notification via lighting lead task to HVAC staff
- Confirm sync and any miscellaneous data entry into HVAC Software after sync
- Organize HVAC Smart Thermostat Terms & Conditions forms monthly
- Scan all signed Terms & Conditions forms
- Merge blank pages and signed pages to make one complete document
- Name documents by account holder name and premise numbers
- Keep folders organized by month
- Assistance with administrative tasks as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned or apparent
- Two years of office/clerical experience which includes one year in a directly related function; or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved. At least 1 year of experience in program assistance/administration.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer relations and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent time-management and organizational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have basic computer and keyboard competency and show proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- An orientation toward teamwork
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a PC/laptop, requiring repetitive motion of fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Required to occasionally move about in an office environment to access file cabinets, printers, etc., and remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift light materials and equipment in the typical office environment (up to 15 lbs.).
- Willingness to be flexible with work hours to accommodate the needs of the organization.
Ability to travel to various sites for conferences, meetings, and events.
Apply online by visiting our website!