Project Assistant, Power Division
Westwood is a multi-disciplined national surveying and engineering services provider for commercial and residential development, public infrastructure, wind energy, solar energy, energy storage, and electric transmission projects. Westwood was established in 1972 in Minneapolis, Minnesota and has grown to serve clients across the nation from multiple U.S. offices. In 2018, Westwood received Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For and Marketing Excellence awards, ranked on industry top 25 lists, and received recognition for its involvement on award-winning projects nationwide.
Salary information not provided
40 hours per week
Support the lifecycle of Power Division projects. Implements goals and processes for the Power Division as set by the strategic plan and leadership.
- Coordination between Corporate Services and Project Managers for support with contracts, branded material, and pre-qualifications.
- Coordinate production of proposals based on direction from Project Managers
- Coordinate production of project reports based on direction from Project Managers
- Review proposals and reports for correct formatting and branding
- Proofread proposal and reports for consistency and grammar
- Develop or modify branded material for reports, proposals, work orders, task orders, and statements of qualification
- Assist Project Managers with conference calls, meetings, documentation and follow up (both internal and external)
- Provide document backup for invoicing and collections
- Data management within the Deltek Vision database system, including project tracking and reporting
- Support Professional staff with licensure efforts and state compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent job-related experiences and
- Effective written communication is necessary and past experience with the renewable energy industry is a plus
- Adapt to ever-changing work environments
- Detail orientated and strong organizational skills
- Capacity to independently manage multiple projects/assignments, determine and set job priorities, and work with limited/direct supervision Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in a professional services environment