Project Management Assistant
The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with opportunities for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
- This is a full-time hourly position with an expected pay rate of $19-22 hourly
- PTO accrual of up to 80 hours annually
- 6 major paid holidays, plus 1 floating holiday
- Dental + vision insurance (free for individuals)
- Health insurance (free individual plan option)
- HSA and FSA options
- 401K with company match (age 21+, eligible after 90 days of employment)
- Free employee assistance plan
- Life insurance
- Much more!
All Energy Solar is seeking a full time Project Management Assistant to join our team. The Project Management Assistant supports the Project Management team by completing tasks that enable Project Coordinators & Project Managers to focus upon direct customer contact, problem resolution, and coordinating the progression of projects through our solar process.
- Check newly-sold projects for completeness of information.
- Make contact with the customer via email or phone.
- Monitor and report status of projects through various stages of our process.
- Assist with preparation of invoices and payments.
- Schedule and coordinate onsite appointments at various stages of the project.
- Assist with maintaining the installation schedule.
- Answer calls and emails for Project Coordinators in their absence/unavailability.
- Provide regular updates on projects to internal departments.
- Help build our referral and review base.
- Be involved and active in all team meetings.
- Be flexible with your role and help where help is needed.
- Be positive and have fun!!
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with managers in different departments
- Ability to take direction and reliably complete tasks
- Motivated learner
- Strong computer skills
- Spreadsheet proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively, by phone or email, with customers
- Work environment is generally in a pleasant office environment, but may also include administrative work in a warehouse area.
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application here today: http://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27694591