Sundial is a Minneapolis-based company with over 20 years of solar energy experience, including more than 300 solar installations in Minnesota. Sundial projects include rooftop solar on schools, municipal buildings, and commercial/industrial properties. We also install ground-mount systems, trackers, solar canopies, and solar lighting. We are especially known for our unique and creative “signature” projects where challenges are met and overcome with remarkable results.
depends on experience
35-40 per week
- Manage multiple PV solar projects of diverse scopes simultaneously
- Oversee all project operations from feasibility site visits through installation to commissioning of system.
- Create and manage budget.
- Oversee site in accordance with company safety plan.
- Create and manage schedule, anticipating critical path steps, to ensure on-time completion.
- Manage and schedule multiple subcontractors.
- Manage deliveries and lead times of materials.
- Ensure site construction adheres to design plans through routine visits and communication with construction teams.
- Coordinate & communicate effectively with internal design and operations team, subcontractors, AHJ’s, utility, and suppliers.
- Maintain accurate logs of site progress Communicate effectively with both internal team members and customers.
- Experience in construction project management required.
- Electrical and renewables experience preferred.
- Proven team leadership skills including staff and subcontractor management.
- Proficiency in reading construction plans and equipment specifications.
- Experience in creating and managing budgets and schedule.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Basic computing skills including Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Ability to travel and work in outside conditions.
- Valid clean state driver’s license. Ability to pass criminal background check.
- OSHA certification preferred NABCEP certification preferred.
If interested please email resume and cover letter to Glen Goldsby at email@example.com.