Clean Energy Job Board
Regional Operations Manager
Empire Solar Group is setting a new standard in the exciting and rapidly expanding Solar Industry. Built on the idea that the world is a better place when people are empowered to create the lives they want, Empire makes sure empowerment is at the heart of everything we do. Led by our co-founders, Abby Buchmiller (CEO), Amanda Roseburg (CFO), and Steve Buchmiller (COO), we are challenging the norm and raising the bar through unparalleled customer service and creation of a unique, empowering environment for our people. Empire provides solar energy system installation for use in residential and commercial applications throughout the U.S. with the vision of bringing renewable, reliable, clean energy to all. As people continue to realize the vast benefits of solar (for the planet and their bank account), the demand for our services is growing rapidly and we are expanding our team to meet that demand!
Information not provided
As a Regional Operations Manager, you will oversee the operational activities for all branches within your assigned region. You will drive and execute policies, objectives, training, and initiatives to ensure success of your teams and use valuable data to identify areas of improvement. You will also be responsible for evaluating installation processes and procedures, implementing change and offering guidance where necessary. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading, training, coaching, and developing the field operations teams in your area.
- Translating strategic goals into specific operational objectives, communicating them to your teams, and effectively implementing them.
- Collaborating with leadership on overall strategy and implementation of objectives.
- Evaluating area performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics.
- Creating and implementing actionable goals and strategy based on performance data.
- Providing direction and guidance to your teams to ensure achievement of objectives and key performance indicators.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Solar field operations experience (not required, but highly preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field or equivalent experience/combined education
- 5+ years of leadership/management experience
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop high-performance teams
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership ability
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills